Designed to give vendors a way to differentiate themselves in the marketplace and to allow Store customers to make purchases with greater confidence, theEvoq Preferred Products Program was launched in November 2014, with 6 additional products added in March 2015.Products included in the program have been tested to ensure a basic level of quality and compatibility with DNN Platform and Evoq solutions, including Evoq OnDemand.Additionally, they are created by vendors who have a history of developing mature products and providing quality support.
Today, two additional products have been added to the program, Accord LMS and Live Forms, bringing the total to 23 products now included in the Evoq Preferred Products Program.
- Developed by Interzoic Media LLC, Accord LMS is a SCORM compliant, customizable, and mobile friendly, web based Learning Management System that includes ecommerce, content management, and social tools.
- Mandeeps.com’s Live Forms is an intuitive form builder.One customer commented in a recent review: “This product is advertised as 'easy to use...create forms in minutes' and this is exactly correct.It is truly 'drag and drop' but also allows for customization.And, like all Mandeeps products, the default styling is very clean and elegant."
If you are interested in having your modules or themes included, please contact [email protected] with the following information:
- The URL of the product you wish to have included in the program
- Links to any other product listing pages you have for this product (on your own website, for example)
- Whether you are using/intend to use the DNN Store Helpdesk to handle customer support, or, if not, the URL and a description of the help desk system you use
- Please attach results of Extension Verification Service (EVS)testing. The package must not have Errors and must be marked Azure compatible.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Evoq Preferred Products program, please contact [email protected].If you have questions for the developers of any of these products, please use the “Ask a Question” link on the product listing (pictured below) to contact them directly.