This is an interview I have recorded with Tracy Wittenkeller, the Owner of T-WORX. They create premium DNN themes that you can find on the DNNStore. Tracy is a highly regarded member of the DNN community, a DNN book author and the editor of the DNNMagazine.
During the interview we have discussed about his journey on the UI/UX arena as well as where he finds inspiration for design and new trends he sees coming up.
- 0:00 - Introductions
- 2:00 - The basics: Where are you and who's the team?
- 6:00 - What's the focus of T-WORX?
- 7:15 - Where did the interest for design come from?
- 9:45 - Being an Author and DNN Books
- 14:30 - Design in DNN coming a long way
- 17:15 - Strategy / Pricing / Value / Quality of T-WORX
- 23:00 - Inspiration - Theme Forest
- 24:15 - Best way to get support from T-WORX
- 25:45 - Showcase: AeroKool Aviation Corporation
- 28:00 - Tips: Picking a skin and common mistakes when applying
- 36:15 - The DNNMagazine
- 42:00 - Keeping up to date and new trends
- 47:15 - What's next? - BindTuning
- 52:15 - Closing - New T-WORX site powered by Hotcakes Commerce