This is an interview I have recorded with Chad Nash, the Owner of Data Springs. They have created various famous and top selling modules like Dynamic Forms and Dynamic Registration.
During the interview we have discussed about his innovative marketing strategies as well as his view on the future of DNN and how we should engage the next generation of developers.
- 0:00 - Introductions
- 0:30 - Where is Annie the Pig?
- 2:00 - The basics: Where are you and who's the team?
- 4:15 - What's the focus of Data Springs?
- 7:30 - The secret origins
- 10:30 - How to come up with new products/solutions?
- 12:15 - Marketing innovation strategies
- 16:45 - Best way to get support from Data Springs
- 19:30 - What to add to the next module release?
- 23:30 - The balance between functionality and complexity
- 26:00 - The target audience
- 27:45 - Evoq Preferred will come
- 30:45 - Data Springs showcase
- 33:00 - The impact changes to come in DNN during 2015
- 36:30 - What's next?
- 39:00 - Plugs, final words
- 40:30 - Thoughts: Bringing the next generation of developers to DNN
- 47:00 - Closing