It can work with DNN 7+ including DNN 8.x.
Living demo: http://photos.zldnn.com/ . You can register a user (free) to create your own albums to test it.
You can download 15 days free trial from http://www.zldnn.com/Download.aspx .
My Photo Gallery is a “Social Gallery” and user centric. It allows users of your web site to create and manage their own photo albums easily. And they can share their albums with friends or site members easily. Administrators can decide which roles can create galleries and add photos. Users you allow to create galleries will be the administrator of their own gallery and photo albums. He/She can create new albums, upload photos and manage them. And he/she can choose to share their albums only with their friends or publish them for the public. The product is integrated with DotNetNuke Journal. Visitors can learn photo uploads or album modifications from Journal.
There are also many other features in the product. The product supports email notifications for new album and photos. Moderators can receive emails when there are new albums or new photos. Then they can review the new content and approve/reject them. The product fully supports template. This feature can help you to build more attractive gallery UI. It also supports watermark for photos. You can enable text or image watermark. The product allows users to add annotations to photos. The owner of the photo can decide who can add annotations.
Role based management
- Administrator can decide which roles can create and maintain their own gallery.
- Administrators can decide which roles can moderate photos and albums.
- Moderators can approve photos and albums.
- Authorized users can create their own albums and upload photos to their own album.
- The owner of an album can decide who can view the album: friends, members or all users.
- The owner of an album can decide who can add annotations to the photos in the album: the owner only, friends or members.
- Bulk upload: It allows uploading multiple files one time.
- Administrator can set the limit of albums and photos for each user gallery.
- Auto approve: Administrators can enable/disable the auto approve feature.
- Authorized owners: Administrators can decide which roles are authorized owners. Authorized owners can create unlimited albums and upload unlimited photos. And the albums and photos of authorized owners will be approved automatically.
Rich looking presentation
- You can create html templates for you gallery, album list and photo list.
- Pagination: The page size can be set.
- Users can tag a photo like they can do on the popular website Flickr.
- Album List: This sub module can show albums from all users.
- Photo List: This sub module can show photos from all albums.
- Gallery List: This sub module can show users who have albums.
- Water mark: You can add text or image as water mark to your photos.
- Email Notification: You can enable the email notification for new albums and new photos.
- Journal integration: It supports Journal integration.
- Localization: the module supports DotNetNuke localization.
- W3C XHTML compatible
||1 portal license
||1 host license
||Enterprise Edition with Source
1 production DNN Portal, 1 test Portal
|1 product DNN Host, 1 test DNN Host