Upon installing, this simple module will give you a grid that lists all users of the current website with an impersonate button. Just click the button and you are logged in as that user with that user permissions without having to know the user password.
- Become any user without login credentials
- View issues as the user sees them
- Search users by any profile field
- Automatically creates a host “impersonate user” page containing the module so it can be used right after installation
- On DotNetNuke 9, it will be in the Persona Bar “Manage” section
- Module can be placed on any page (make sure to no place it on public accessible pages)
You can use this module on any website you own or you manage without additional licences.
In the download, use version 01.xx.xx for DNN 7 only or version 02.xx.xx for DNN 8 and DNN 9
Dnn 9.2.0 compatible.
Feel free to send me comments if you need additional features.