Bring the community to
your DNN site
Minimal requirements DNN 7.3+ and .NET framework 4.0
- DNN 7.3+
- DNN 8.0+
- DNN 9.0+
- MS SQL database
- MS SQL 2008
- MS SQL 2012-2017
- MS SQL Azure database
- .NET 4.0+
EASYDNN SIMPLE FORUM
EasyDNN Simple Forum is a modern and attractive forum for DNN. This forum is a unique forum based on the possibility of choosing two kinds of comments. Like every standard forum, this forum also supports native (DNN) comments. But, as opposed to other forums, this forum is distinguished by the possibility of using Facebook comments as the comment system. This means that every site visitor can instantly join into discussions while logged into their Facebook account. No matter what type of comments you choose, EasyDNN Simple Forum will enable you to build a community on your website in a brief period of time. The forum can also be a great addition to your intranet, which will help you improve communication between your employees and make your business much more productive and funnier. The word Simple in the title of the module doesn’t mean that it is a simple product with a lack of functionality. Here, Simple means that the module is simple to use and configure. The module is built with modern technologies and offers a great experience to users of desktop and mobile devices. To add and configure the forum on your website, you won’t need more than 10 minutes. Take the opportunity today to make your website or intranet richer with this great tool.
- full compatibility with DNN 9.6.2
- added the ability to set up maximum file size and file types for documents uploaded to topics
- added the ability to set up maximum file size and file types for documents uploaded to comments
- other small improvements and bug fixes
- full compatibility with DNN 9.6.1
- new Press theme added
- enhanced workflow and notifications system
- lots of small improvements and bug fixes
- In addition to the previous 2.3 version, we’ve added the possibility of uploading images and documents to comments. Now the forum can be used for adding and sharing images and documents. Images can be opened in a lightbox or downloaded as a file. Documents can only be downloaded.
- Added the ability to upload images and documents to topics. Images display in a gallery style and open in Lightbox, while documents can be downloaded.
- Added the possibility to use the HTML editor when adding comments
- Fully compatible with DNN 9.4.
- full compatibility with DNN 9.2.2
- added new Fusion theme
- added structured data (schema.org) in details of topics
- added option for auto-posting of new topics and comments to DNN Journal
- added topics sitemap
- improved Facebook auto-posting
- Native comments
- added native (DNN) comments. EasyDNN Simple Forum supports Facebook comments or native comments where a Facebook account isn't required
- permissions for adding topics
- permissions for viewing topics
- permissions for commenting topics
- permissions for moderating topics
- Review of topics and comments
- possibility of reviewing topics before publishing
- added the draft or publish status of topics
- possibility of reviewing comments before publishing
- possibility of choosing between two HTML editors, Simple HTML editor, and CKEditor
- possibility of sending notifications via DNN notifications or via email (SMTP)
- notifications about new topics, comments, necessity for moderating topics and comments
- possibility of subscribing to notifications on the category level or only to a topic
- unregistered users can also register to notifications by leaving an email address and verification of the email address
- notification templates enable adjustment of layout and content of notifications
* Notifications about new comments work only when native comments are used. If using Facebook comments, then Facebook’s notification system is used.
- Displaying comments and functionality
- threaded comments
- selecting an order of comments display (order by)
- comments can be added by registered or non-registered users (Google Captcha)
- like comments and display users who liked
- up and down votes for comments and displaying of users who up or down voted
- reporting of inappropriate comments
- reply to the selected comment
- quoting comments
- admin users and moderators can edit, approve, delete or reject a comment
- display an avatar next to the username (selecting a DNN avatar or Gravatar)
- a direct link to comment
- paging for comments
- the layout is based on razor templates, enabling adjustment of the layout to your needs
- possibility of auto-posting a new topic to a Facebook page
- Compatibility: the module is compatible with DNN/Evoq 9.2 and backward compatible with DNN 6.2+
- Fixed: small bugs and other small improvements
- added the possibility of automatic posting the new topics on Facebook page
- other small improvements and bug fixes
- the integration with the EasyDNN Mail Chimp Plus module requires version 9.0 of the MailChimp module
- the full compatibility with the latest versions of DNN and Evoq (9.1.1)
FACEBOOK COMMENTS INTEGRATION
Adding comments in discussions as Facebook comments
Discussions are organized by topic
Related topics are displayed in topic details
Topic may be pinned to the top of the category
Permissions can be assigned to category and topic
Categories and topics stay visible, but not contents
APPROVING OF COMMENTS
Comment approval via Facebook
Comment moderation via Facebook
Notifications of new comments in Facebook Inbox
Possibility of organising topics by category
DIFFERENT COLORS OF CATEGORIES
Assign colour to each category
Classic or infinite pagination with or without load more button
DNN cache; lightweight application
SINGLE PAGE APPLICATION
Enables loading categories and topics without page refreshing
Adjust forum layout using razor templates
Responsive and mobile friendly design
Links without parameters
Supported SEO techniques like metatags, meta keywords, page title, open graph tags, etc.
Own search and integration with DNN search
Possibility to add tag words for better search and related topics
Topic sorting by last added or popularity
WHY TO USE EASYDNN SIMPLE FORUM
The era of classic forums is over, and they are often left empty and abandoned. The communication instead has moved to social networks. That is why this forum connects two worlds; it has all the key features as any forum has, but for adding comments in discussions, the Faceboook comments plug-in is used. This means that every Facebook user can join a discussion as a Facebook user without having to register and log in. The EasyDNN Simple Forum makes it easy for you to build a community on your website in a brief period of time.
EasyDNN Simple Forum
If you want to build an online community on your website, this forum is the right solution for you. Installing and configuring the module is simple and easy.
Next generation forum module
Your website visitors will like the modern interface and layout. This forum is built by using modern technologies and techniques. Built as a single page application, it will provide a great user experience and ensure long-term compatibility with upcoming trends in web design.
Set who can see or add discussion topics. Permissions can be assigned to categories and topics.
Discussion topics can be organized by category. A category can have a title and description.
Assign a color to each category to make discussion topics more noticeable
As with any forum, users can create discussion topics through the interface. A topic can be added to available categories.
CATEGORY AND TOPIC LOCKING
You can lock a category or topic (e.g. for non-registered users). Categories and topics will stay visible, but the contents will be hidden. This can be useful if you want to attract users to register to a site.
Built as a lightweight application and using a DNN cache this module will provide great performance and user experience.
Choose between three different paginations - classic/infinite pagination with load more button/infinite pagination without load more button.
The forum has its own search function and it is integrated with the DNN search as well.
A modern and intuitive interface allows for easy editing of categories and topics.
Drag and drop function
Easily sort categories by using the drag & drop functionality.
Editing is really easy.
||1 DNN portal
||20 portals within 1 DNN installation
||Unlimited installations and portals
(free updates and new versions)
||Unlimited Email support
|Unlimited Email support
||Unlimited Email support
Our other modules
EasyDNNnews is a very powerful DotNetNuke module that enables non-technical users to publish and manage articles, news,
press releases, stories and editorials. In addition to publishing text content, adding pictures to articles is easier
than ever. In combination with the EasyDNNgallery and EasyDNNrotator modules, the EasyDNNnews becomes the ultimate publishing
platform that easily manages your articles, images, video and audio content. EasyDNNnews can be used for blogs, news
websites, product catalogs, or you can run a complex newspaper website.
The most popular DNN gallery for a long time now. This gallery is user friendly, so it is easy to use even for less experienced
users, such as clients you design web pages for. It provides you with 19 quality displays with lots of themes and numerous
options for configuration. It displays images, video and audio content (mp3). It has recently been enhanced with social
features, as well as integrated with DNN journal. Some displays support responsive design. It integrates easily with
An excellent image and video slider module. Currently it comes with five top presentations that will perfectly merge with
your web pages. We would like to point out Chameleon rotator with its numerous possibilities of adjustment, and MultiCarousel,
a powerful carousel with multi row content. Both of these displays support responsive design. EasyDNNrotator integrates
with EasyDNNnews module, automatically loads its articles and displays them attractively.
EasyDNNmaps is a module that enables simple adding of Google maps, adding markers, filtering by location (store location
function) and detection of user location. Besides being used as a stand-alone module, EasyDNNmaps can work in the integration
with our EasyDNNnews module. In the integration with EasyDNNnews module, it displays article locations, events, real
estates and other. It is possible to set different markers for each category. The module is integrated with EasyDNNnews
Advanced Search module and it is possible to display search results on a map.
EasyDNNmailChimp Plus is a module which links your DNN site with MailChimp and allows you to use all the great features offered by MailChimp. It enables you to use on your website the embedded and pop-up forms which help convert your visitors into subscribers. It can automatically sync registered users from your website with MailChimp lists and groups according to a set-up schedule. It also allows you to display the archive of sent emails at the website. The campaigns can be created directly with the module or with MailChimp. Integration with the EasyDNNnews module is also interesting, as you can automatically send campaigns from new posts published in the EasyDNNnews module.