This module helps you create your own knowledge-sharing community in your web site quick and easily. You can decide which roles can ask questions and/or answers questions. Users you allow to ask question will be the administrator of their own questions. He/She can ask new question, decide which answer is the best, delete answers etc. And he/she can decide if the question is solved.
The module can work with DotNetNuke 7.1.2+ including DNN 8.x, DNN 9.x and the newest DNN 9.2.x. From version 5.0, it uses C# as program language.
- Support DotNetNuke Journal.
- Support DotNetNuke Sitemap provider.
- New block tokens [ISFEATURED], [ISSOLVED] and [HASANSWER].
15 days trial version can be download here: http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx
This product includes nine modules:
- My Q and A is the main module.
- My Question List: a sub module to show a number of questions sorted in defined order. You can use it to show questions in any pages you want.
- User Question: show questions and answers of a user. You can add this module into user profile page.
- Category Question List: this sub module shows categories and questions in flat style.
- My Question Category Tree: a sub module shows categories of a main module in tree view style.
- Search Question: the sub module allows users to search questions by the key words.
- (New in 4.5)Ask Question: it allows users to ask question in any page you want.
- (New in 4.5)Tabbed Question: Show “Solver“,“No Solved“,“Most Recent“,“Most Popular“ questions in tabbed pages.
- (New in 4.5)my Q and A Advanced: show questions in slider or tabbed pages.
- Administrators can define categories of Q&A.
- Administrators can define which roles can ask questions and/or answer questions.
- Authorized users can ask questions and/or answer questions.
- The asker of a question is the admin of the question. He/She can decide which answer is the best answers and if the question is solved.
- All questions can be shown group by categories.
- A user’s questions and answers can be shown in user profile page.
- It can integrate with social modules such as Smart Thinker’s SmartSocial module to show profile image of askers and answers.
- Support template and tokens
- SEO friendly.
- Users can agree or disagree an answer
- The number of characters of a question can be limited
- Email notification: user can set email notification for new answers.
- W3c XHTML Compatial
|1 Portal License
||1 production DNN Protal
1 test Portal
|1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals
| Free Upgrade
|| 3 months
|| 6 months
|| 12 months
|| 12 months