This module helps you to manage customers support requests. It offers a requests management (Trouble Ticketing) and allow your visitors customers to easily create new tickets and review their requests details / status.
The product is a SPA (single page application) by using AngularJS, jQuery and WebApi.
You can download 15 days free trial version from this page.
Version 9.0 can work with DNN 9.2.
Features of my Help Desk:
It’s very easy to submit support request.
Knowledge base integration:
- It includes knowledge base management.
- Users can search knowledge base before creating a ticket.
- Managers can create knowledge base items from tickets.
- It helps moderators to manage time on a ticket.
- Administrators can define work types.
- Moderators can track work time and view work records on a ticket.
- All contents are organized by category.
- It supports sub categories. You can create sub categories as many as you want.
- You can assign a user who can deal with tickets for each category.
- You can define custom fields for tickets.
Role based submission
- Administrators can decide roles who can create tickets.
- Administrators can decide roles who can deal with tickets.
- Administrators can assign a user for each category to deal with tickets.
- (New in 8.0) Allow Anonymous to submit and reply ticket.
- (New in 8.0) Use Google reCaptcha to avoid spam.
- Email notification can be enabled/disabled.
- Administrators can set email address that can receive notification email.
- Email subject and body template can be defined.
- User can attach files with a ticket.
- Administrators can decide if a user can delete attached files.
- You can define display template for the tikcet list and ticket detial page.
- You can define template for email notification.
- Users can make comment and rating of a ticket.
- Moderator of the ticket can view the rating and comment but cannot change it.
- Pagination: You can set page size of ticket list.
- Featured tickets: Moderators can set featured tickets. Featrued tikcet will be shown on top of ticket list.
- Html Editor: You can enable/disable Html Editor for tickets.
|1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals