IP Based Auto Login is designed to allow users to be automatically logged into your DotNetNuke installation if they are coming from a specific IP Range. This can be helpful for corporate intranets, or other situations where a common authenticated user account is needed to share content for users from a specific location or locations.
To help support a wide variety of implementations this module was designed with flexibility in mind.
- Configuration is done per-instance of the module allowing multiple incoming auto-login pages to be configured
- Support for multiple valid IP address ranges with unique user logins
- Ensures that auto-login
- Secure storage of auto-login user credentials
- Administrator bypass to prevent auto-login if needed
- Support for deployment to Windows Azure
- Supports DNN 7.0.0 and later