What is it ?
Because they are exhaustive, form builders on DotNetNuke sometimes make it hard to build a simple form. That is why we created SimpleSignIn, a simple form builder for everyone to assemble the needed fiedls in an elegant layout. Contact, Subscription, Registration, Feedback, Call for Donations forms are made in a few clicks. Designed for non-developers, this module offers a wide range of fields, controls and services plus an intuitive tool box to create forms. Made simple for you.
- Great choice of user controls - Text / Checkbox / Dropdown List / Radiobutton List / Checkbox List
- Field grouping
- Field ordering
- Mandatory fields (*)
- Subscription to custom services w/ possibility to add DNN role on submission
- Creation of DNN profile on submission
- 'Leave a comment' area
- Template-based: Contact, Feedback, Workshop...
- Custom template
- Custom behavior on form submission
- Custom behavior on form cancellation
- "Accept terms" checkbox (option)
- Dynamic email notification
- Locale management
- Free online support
Step-by-step documentation (need to be registered)
- DNN 7.4 to current
Latest Aricie Libraries
- Access to web.config to add specific connection string for Microsoft Entity Framework queries
What's New ?
- [2.1.0 Release]
- New Notification Rules Manager based on users demands
- Bootstrap Ready!
- GPDR Ready!
- New: Choose if user message is required or not
- Fix: Block user registration when email is already used
- New: Display a custom message to users who fail to register
- Fix: Improvements for the registration of users on multiples portals
- Fix: Use of DNN RegExp by default to validate emails registration
- New: Manage services for each portal
- Fix: Field validation with Regular Expression string length set to 264 characters
- Fix: CSS issues on DNN 7
- Fix: data are now correctly saved in the user's profile when submitting a form
- Fix: profile property creation with a length set to 255 caracters and the field name instead of the token value
- Fix: bugs with selections in the settings form
- Selective email notification depending on the user request
- Customize the prompt value for dropdown lists
- Html/css optimization of the interface
- Several critical bug fixes
- DNN 6 compatibility
- Creation of account is blocked if email field is missing
- History of posts
- Allow user to receive a copy after sign up
- Custom behavior after sign up
- Custom behavior after cancellation
- Radiobutton list
- Localized emails