With security a huge concern in modern time for all users, we introduce the Simple 2 Factor Authentication Provider. By replacing the standard DNN Login process we are able to introduce 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) to further secure access to your installation. The implementation with this provider is a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solution as you are still required to utilize a traditional password before starting the 2FA process.
Key features include.
- Ability to define by role memberships those that are required to complete 2 Factor Authentication. Keep admin features secure, but don't complicate regular user login!
- Ability to customize the duration of the provided two-factor authentication code.
- Support for content localization
- Delivery of 2 Factor Authentication Codes in the following methods
- SMS (Requires a Twilio API Account)
See SMS Two Factor In Action