What is it ?
Import PDF files or pictures - JPEG, PNG, GIF format - into professional flip books. Create great promotional and marketing support on your DNN portals: leaflets, portfolios, catalogs, brochures, fact sheets... Display them on all devices, PC, tablets, smartphones.
Import images in an HTML 5 book or use Flash. Create your pages or import PDF and ZIP files. Add a toolbar including Zoom, Thumbnail view, hard cover,
flipping sounds, tearable pages...
- Flip books using Html 5 for mobile-friendly flipbooks.
- Flip books using Flash
- Import pictures one by one -> Page manager
- Import multiple pictures at once -> Bulk import
- Import PDF files
- Unlimited books on a page/website
- Unlimited pages in a book
- Flip pages manually for an intuitive user-experience
- Customize book dimensions and margins
- Resize contents to fit the book
- Set background image and color (supports PNG transparency)
- Set flipping speed
- Add flipping sounds
- Add navigation toolbar
- Mosaic view
- Print book
- Hard cover option
- Localized books (one book per locale)
- Free online support
- Documentation with step-by-step process
What's New ?
- Review and optimization of the PDF import mechanism
- Fix: bug fixed for multilingual websites while loading and saving PageFlip settings
- Compatibility with DNN 9.4.0
- 100% responsive design and UX improvements. Single page mode on mobile screens for easier page flipping.
- Fix: Attached files now open properly on IE
- Fix: Opening page issue with HTML5 has been corrected
- CSS and translation improvements
- Confirmed : bug fixed on Print button to make it visible to all users (including non admins)
- Fix: Sorting by page number now works properly
- Fix: Zoom page size issue has been corrected
- Fix: PDF import now works properly with Unicode characters in filename
- Fix: Folder issues on child portals
- NEW! Now create mobile-friendly flipbooks with Html5 (TurnJS library is required)
- Enable Html5 flipping for mobile-friendly interactive books
- Fix: config interface are now clean and CSS-friendly