DNN Google Analytics Advanced automatically detects file downloads from your DNN site and tracks them in your Google Analytics account. Without any coding, it DNN Google Analytics Advanced works with all types of folders (Standard, Secure, Database, ...). Google Analytics event actions are used to record download types (LinkCick, Standard, Digital Assets, ...). Just like all of weweave's modules, this one is compatible with Microsoft's Azure Cloud Platform, compatible with Evoq Content, and EVS verified.
Download free evaluation version
Attention: This module supports DNN 9, DNN 8 and DNN 7: Version 03.XX.XX Version supports DNN 9, Version 02.XX.XX supports DNN 8 and version 01.XX.XX supports DNN 7. After purchasing the module, please use the appropriate version for your DNN environment. Your license keys will work for all versions.
- Extends DNN’s standard modules Google Analytics (DNN Platform) and Google Analytics Professional (Evoq Content)
- Adds support for Google Analytics Universal and gtag.js to DNN without any coding
- Supports Google Analytics' User ID feature to track user across multiple devices
- Automatically tracks file downloads as events in Google Analytics
- Automatically tracks search requests as events in Google Analytics
- Automatically tracks dead links (error 404 / file not found) as events in Google Analytics
- Automatically tracks outbound link clicks as events in Google Analytics
- Detects download in all folder types (Standard, Secure, Database, ...)
- Google Analytics event actions are used to record download types (LinkClick, Standard, Digital Assets, ...)
- Offers management of redirects which are tracked as events in Google Analytics
- IP anonymization option to ensure privacy of your users and analytics data
- No coding required
- Compatible with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform
- FIPS compliant
- Compatible with Evoq Content
- EVS verified
Make the best of it.
Find some useful hints on how to use DNN Google Analytics Advanced in our blog.
Visit our blog
Please note: If you choose a quantity larger than one, we will generate one license key covering all domains (= number of domains covered by license multiplied by quantity). If you need separate license keys, please check out one by one.
You can find the License Agreement here.
Feel free to contact us.