Giving your site visitors relevant information is critical. With the Data Springs Stock Module you can provide your users with up to date financial information.
Stock Quotes provides you with an easy method of displaying up to date financial and stock information on your DotNetNuke portal. You can utilize the module in multiple ways, displaying stock information for just one particular stock, or adding multiple stocks to the module. You can configure the layout of the module, including the header, item, and footer templates, while also providing optional features such as the ability for users to add their own stocks to the module if they wish.
Whats new in 1.2?
- Now optionally display an UP or DOWN image for prices (you can change these images if you would like) and also the ability to use a style sheet class for positive and negative percentages. With this you can display a negative percentage for example, in red, while a positive percentage can be reflected in blue.
- New stock quote tokens (over 20 new tokens to choose from). A full list of extended tokens for the stock quote module can be found here.
Up to date information!
- Stock Quotes for DotNetNuke provides you with up to date stock quotes (only 20 minute delays!). For each stock symbol you can retrieve the following:
- Stock Symbol
- Last Trade Price
- Last Trade Date
- Last Trade Time
- Price Change
- Day Open Price
- Day High Price
- Day Low Price
- Market Cap
- Prev Close Proce
- Percentage Change
- 52 Week Range (low to high)
- Company Name
- Setup as few or as many stock symbols to be displayed
- Set the sort order of each ticker symbol
- Optionally allow the user to add their own stocks to the list. If thers add their own stocks they will be displayed right underneath the stocks the administrator has defined.
- Optionally set a header or footer to the stock module
- Get creative! Add links back to financial institutions for particular stocks and add images, graphics, detailed stock information with each stock symbol.