Revindex Task Scheduler helps create scheduled tasks in minutes
Don't spend days & thousands of dollars maintaining scheduled tasks.
Free Trial Users Manual Release Notes
Traditionally, creating a scheduled task in DNN (e.g. sync data, run backups, generate reports, etc.) requires relying on a programmer to write C#/VB.NET code, compile and deploy the binary files to the server via FTP. If you need to make a small change, your programmer needs to update the code, compile and deploy all over again. Maintaining your scheduled tasks becomes unnecessarily expensive and risky especially if you're relying on a 3rd party programmer.
With Revindex Task Scheduler, you can now schedule to run any assembly, executable file or write and run powerful SQL, PowerShell or Razor (C#) scripts directly on your site without the hassle to maintain a separate source code elsewhere, compiling and deploying. Using a script approach allows you to completely own the process and make simple edits easily without needing an expensive programmer.
- Create unlimited tasks and schedule them to run simultaneously.
- Run any executable file (Batch files, DOS commands, *.exe, etc.)
- Run loaded assembly method (DLL)
- Run Razor (C#) script. Write clever scripts and have configurable options easily editable by you.
- Run any PowerShell script. Write clever scripts and have configurable options easily editable by you.
- Run any SQL script (inline SQL, stored procs, etc.).
- Write and save PowerShell and SQL scripts directly on your site. No more keeping separate source code out of sync.
- Repeat in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years.
- Start and stop dates when scheduled tasks should run and end.
- Restrict access to users by view, edit and execute permissions.
- Display history of completed tasks.
- Syntax highlighting NEW
- Mobile responsive (IPhone, IPad, Android, Desktop, etc.).
- Core scheduler is automatically optimized to run within minimal frequency as needed to service all your tasks.
- Professional edition is licensed by top-level domain. The Enterprise edition is license for 1 physical server for unlimited DNN installations.
- Requires DNN 8+ (Older version for 6.1+, 7.2+ also available).
- Includes 90-days free software upgrades
- Free community level support.
- Trial software is limited to run ad-hoc and you cannot repeat the tasks.
Thousands of Customers
See complete list
Other Great Products from Revindex