Revindex Task Scheduler helps create scheduled tasks in minutes
Don't spend days & thousands of dollars maintaining scheduled tasks.
Free Trial Users Manual Release Notes
Traditionally, creating a scheduled task in DotNetNuke (e.g. sync data, run backups, generate reports, etc.) requires relying on a programmer to write C# or VB.NET code, compile and deploy the binary files to the server via FTP. If you need to make even the slightest change, your programmer needs to update the code, compile and deploy all over again. Maintaining your scheduled tasks becomes unnecessarily expensive and risky especially if you're relying on a 3rd party programmer.
With Revindex Task Scheduler, you can now schedule to run any executable file or write and run powerful SQL, PowerShell or Razor (C#) scripts directly on your site without the hassle to maintain a separate source code file elsewhere, compiling and deploying. Using a script approach allows you to completely own the process and make simple edits easily without needing an expensive programmer.
- Create unlimited tasks and schedule them to run simultaneously.
- Run any executable file (Batch files, DOS commands, *.exe, etc.)
- Run loaded assembly method (DLL) NEW
- Run Razor (C#) script. Write clever scripts and have configurable options easily editable by you. NEW
- Run any PowerShell script. Write clever scripts and have configurable options easily editable by you.
- Run any SQL script (inline SQL, stored procs, etc.).
- Write and save PowerShell and SQL scripts directly on your site. No more keeping separate source code out of sync.
- Repeat in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years.
- Start and stop dates when scheduled tasks should run and end.
- Restrict access to users by view, edit and execute permissions. NEW
- Display history of completed tasks. NEW
- Mobile responsive (IPhone, IPad, Android, Desktop, etc.). NEW
- Core scheduler is automatically optimized to run within minimal frequency as needed to service all your tasks.
- Professional edition is licensed by top-level domain. The Enterprise edition is license for 1 physical server for unlimited DNN installations.
- Requires DNN 7.1.2+ (Older version for 6.1+ also available).
- Includes 90-days free software upgrades
- Free community level support.
- Trial software is limited to run ad-hoc and you cannot repeat the tasks.
Thousands of Customers
See complete list
Other Great Products from Revindex