TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
- Student Profile
Extends the standard DNN user profile to associate students with a Profession, Facility, and even custom profile properties like License Number, Employee ID, Group ID, etc.
View awarded Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Course Experience
View courses of virtually any type, take tests to affirm learning, evaluate courses and receive certificates.
- Available Courses
Browse list of available courses and register.
- Active Courses
Keep track of all courses currently in progress. Courses can be left at any time and returned to at a later time, resuming where left off. Failed courses may also be retaken.
- Completed Courses
View list of completed courses and print out a certificate of completion.
- Get Support
Make contact with course administrators from within every functional area.
Learning Administrator Features
Quick and easy management for your eLearning System implementation
Easy-to-use interface for managing different course types, course content, properties, behavior, test questions and answers. Courses can be loaded in only a few minutes, rather than hours taken by many Learning Management Systems.
Support for multiple evaluations. Every course can have it's own evaluation if desired.
Customize course certificate or utilize the default one provided. Choose exactly what information you want to dynamically load into student certificates. Many options.
Many module wide configuration options for Students, Courses, Certificates, and Support.
Date Released: 01/08/2014
- If no CEUs are awarded to a student for a course, they can now receive a completion certificate. It displays the message "There are no awarded for this course."
- Updated Student Course Detail to accommodate the scenario for no CEU courses and the availability of a completion certificate.
- Updated Student Dashboard Completed Courses to accommodate availability of certificates for non CEU courses.
- Updated Manage Course to now utilize for Course Admins instead of . This change is due to DNN no longer requiring First Name and Last Name by default in a user profile.
- Updated all code dealing with dates to accommodate formatting for other locales.
Date Released: 07/26/2013
- Added security check for scenario when user belongs to both the MightyLMS System Administrators and MightyLMS Course Administrators role. SysAdmin dashboard will now be displayed.
- Increased caching period for license to avoid as many trips to prodnn.com for validation.
- Corrected INFO message spelling error during student testing.
- Added configuration setting for "Display Correct Answers During Test".
- Added support for SQL Azure.
- Raised minimum DNN version required to 06.02.00 in oder to resolve DNN API issue retrieving list of users by role when used on Member Site belonging to Site Group.
- Added better handling for spaces in extensions upload list in Configuration.
- Corrected issue with course evaluation showing regardless of whether or not an evaluation is required in the course settings.
- Added Course Setting in Configuration for "Require View Course For Test". Default is required so it will not affect existing client implementations.
- Added Certificate Setting in Configuration for "Allow Certificates". Default is required so it will not affect existing client implementations.
- Student profile now defaults to DNN User profile data. Changing student profile from within the module automatically updates DNN User profile. However, updating DNN User profile from DNN will not update the Student profile within the module.
Date Released: 01/17/2013
Simply put, one license entitles use of this module for one domain.
PROdnn Mighty LMS
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
Please review the following license agreement before installing or using the
licensed PROdnn software product and/or its related materials.
Definitions: This PROdnn End-User Software License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal
agreement between you (either as an individual user, corporation or single
entity) and PROdnn, for a product which includes computer software, and may
include associated media, printed materials, and online or electronic
documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By exercising your rights to
install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA,
including the limitations and warranty disclaimers.
If you do NOT agree to the terms of this EULA (or if you are a supplier, manufacturer or distributor
of renal or dialysis related products or services), please return the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT and immediately destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright
treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- GRANT OF NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE.
This is a license agreement, and NOT an agreement for sale. PROdnn retains
ownership of the copy of THE SOFTWARE in your possession, and all copies you may
be licensed to use. PROdnn retains all rights not expressly granted to you in
this LICENSE. PROdnn hereby grants to you, and you accept, a non-exclusive,
non-transferable license to use, copy and modify THE SOFTWARE only as authorized
Provided that you have accepted the terms contained herein, this EULA grants you
the following rights:
- PROdnn grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use this module
on your DotNetNuke (DNN) installation according to the license edition
Single Domain License: One Production License is required to install and use
this module on each Domain Name (alias). A domain name is defined as a single
unique domain address; "www.domain.com" and
"domain.com" are considered as single domain name. You must purchase an
additional Production License for each extra domain name such as
"support.domain.com" or "www.anotherdomain.com".
DNN Child Portals such as "www.domain.com/support"
do not require additional licenses.
- If you purchased the SOURCE CODE, you are granted to view the source code of
the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and modify it for use as described above. Under no
circumstances may the source code or products developed by using the source code
be re-distributed in any form.
- Regardless of the type of license purchased, if the SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes
reusable software such as controls, components, plug-ins, stylesheets, etc. you
may not use any of these independently of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
In no case shall you rent, lease, lend, redistribute nor re-license THE SOFTWARE
PRODUCT or source code to a 3rd party individual or entity, except as outlined
above. In no case shall you grant further redistribution rights for THE SOFTWARE
PRODUCT to the end-users of your solution.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, PROdnn may terminate this
EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such
event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its
component parts, source code, associated documentation, and related materials.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not
limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and
"applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed
materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by PROdnn except for
certain portions for which PROdnn has obtained redistribution rights from the
title or copyright holder. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by the laws of
United States of America and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you
must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
- LIMITED WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTIES. PROdnn expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without
warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation,
the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the
SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
You acknowledge that the software may not be free from defects and may not
satisfy all of your needs.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall PROdnn or its
distributors be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of
business information, or any other financial loss) arising out of the use of or
inability to use this PROdnn product (THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT) and related
materials, even if PROdnn has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any questions regarding this End User License Agreement, please
email: [email protected]