This module gives user a voice, which provides an important way to gather opinions/ views from users or site visitor's responses to questions on a site. Allow users to vote just once, or as many times as they would like (if only once, the system keeps the vote with their IP address and doesn't allow them to vote twice). The MfsPolling Module is compatible with DNN 5.X, 6.X, 7.0 and .Net Framework 4.0 onwards.
Salient Feature Of Polling module
Major Issue Fixed in 1.00.03:
- Add comment section was always displayed to logged in users. And on vote it was throwing exception.
Whats new in 1.00.02:
- Sometimes Page gets crash while voting without selecting any radio button option/ answer.
Whats new in 1.00.01:
- Admin can configure poll as Single/ Multiple voting poll.
- Category can be added and multiple poll question can be added and associated with existing category.
- Poll Survey can be setup with Next & Previous buttons.
- Page size for poll can be given. That means Poll that consist of multiple question can be configured as to display number of question per page.
- For multiple voting cookie has been used so that on expiry of cookie same user can vote same poll again and again.
- Poll Title is not mandatory.
- Updated some existing features to make more friendly in order to manage this module. Like:
- Poll answers can be entered with one go in comma separated format rather than one after another.
- All poll content can be saved on the last page. Previously save button on each page is used
- for saving that page information only.
- Auto fill start date and end date to current date on new poll question creation.
- Made separate page as voting details for providing voting permission and single/ multiple voting option.
- More validation has been added.
- More friendly messages added for users.
Whats new in 1.00.00:
- Anonymous User can vote and view result without log-in to the site
- Registered user can vote by log-in to the site and can view results
- User can give his/her comments in the comment text area section
- Math/ Image Captcha can be enable to prevent spam entries
- Administrator/ Super user can log-in and edit the content of poll page
- Administrator can select the group and can give permission for voting
- Administrator can create new Poll
- Administrator can edit and delete poll
- Administrator set the start and end date of the poll
Please click here to download User Guide document
Important Note: Mfs Polling Module supports DotNet Framework 4.0 or higher