This module helps you to manage customers support requests. It offers a requests management (Trouble Ticketing) and allow your visitors customers to easily create new tickets and review their requests details / status.
The product is a SPA (single page application) by using AngularJS, jQuery and WebApi.
You can download 15 days free trial version from this page.
Version 8.0 can work with DNN 7.1.2+ including DNN 7.4.x and DNN 8.
New in 8.0:
Features of my Help Desk:
- Allow Anonymous to submit and reply ticket.
- Use Google reCaptcha to avoid spam.
It’s very easy to submit support request.
Knowledge base integration:
- It includes knowledge base management.
- Users can search knowledge base before creating a ticket.
- Managers can create knowledge base items from tickets.
- It helps moderators to manage time on a ticket.
- Administrators can define work types.
- Moderators can track work time and view work records on a ticket.
- All contents are organized by category.
- It supports sub categories. You can create sub categories as many as you want.
- You can assign a user who can deal with tickets for each category.
- You can define custom fields for tickets.
Role based submission
- Administrators can decide roles who can create tickets.
- Administrators can decide roles who can deal with tickets.
- Administrators can assign a user for each category to deal with tickets.
- (New in 8.0) Allow Anonymous to submit and reply ticket.
- (New in 8.0) Use Google reCaptcha to avoid spam.
- Email notification can be enabled/disabled.
- Administrators can set email address that can receive notification email.
- Email subject and body template can be defined.
- User can attach files with a ticket.
- Administrators can decide if a user can delete attached files.
- You can define display template for the tikcet list and ticket detial page.
- You can define template for email notification.
- Users can make comment and rating of a ticket.
- Moderator of the ticket can view the rating and comment but cannot change it.
- Pagination: You can set page size of ticket list.
- Featured tickets: Moderators can set featured tickets. Featrued tikcet will be shown on top of ticket list.
- Html Editor: You can enable/disable Html Editor for tickets.
||1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals