Multi Meida Gallery Pro is DotNetNuke based product that includes a series of modules. It provides a complete solution for web image and media gallery management. With MMG, you can create media galleries easily and quickly. It can scan existing folders in your web server and create albums and add medias. There are also several sub modules to show medias in the gallery in different ways. One a media is added into gallery, it can be shown in any page of your web site.
It supports many kinds of media types - images (such as jpg, gif, bmp, and tiff), video (avi, mpeg, rm, wmv) and flash. You can upload media files to your gallery. You can also scan existing media files that already exist in your portal into your gallery. And you can add Medias in other site such as YouTube. The module organizes Medias by album. The number of albums is unlimited. Authorized users can create their own albums and add Medias. Moderators can decide which albums and Medias can be opened to public. Administrator can set up the layout of the albums to create the look of the presentation to the public. There are also several sub modules that can improve the user experience. This module is very easy to use. By following our detailed User Guide, you can use most features step by step.You will also find a lot of useful features beyond your mind when you explore it. The product is built under MS VS.Net 2010 and DotNetNuke 5.5. It can work with DotNetNuke 5.5+ including newest 6.1.x.
From version 9.5, it uses C# as program language.
Download 15 days trial version: http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx
Living demo: http://demo.zldnn.com/mediagallery/
Multi Media: the module can display images, video and flash.
Multi sources: the media can be an uploaded file, a file that already existing in the portal or a remote source for web site such as YouTube.
Bulk upload: allow uploading multiple files one time
New light box plugin: show photos, video, audio in light box
Quick scan existing Media files: allow adding existing images that already in your portal.
Medias are organized in nested albums. The number of albums is unlimited.
Show photos in Google Map:
Add medias quickly and easily
Scan Folder: From 6.8.5 version, there is a new "scan folder" function. If you have a large number of medias in your web server, you can add them into a gallery in seconds. It can scan a folder in your web server. It will add found medias into the gallery and it will create sub albums when it finds sub folders.
Bulk upload: upload multiple photos one time.
Users upload medias: authorized users can upload medias into the gallery. They can do this in the main gallery. And there is a seperate sub module "Upload Media". You can add it in any page to allow users to upload their medias.
Media types restriction: if you want to build a photo ablum and do not want to other types media added into it, that's OK. You can set the media types of your gallery in the Options of main module.
Uploaded file sieze restriction: you can set the max file size for uploaded file in Options of main module.
Image resize: you can set the max width of uploaded images. The module can resize the image automatically if its width is larger than your setting.
The display layout of sub-albums, media thumbnails and media details are based on display template. The template is flat html and is easy to use. There are rich tokens for the templates.
Display Settings for sub album
s: you can set display settings for each sub album. The settings include Display Template
, Page Size
, Cell Space
You can add light box in anywhere
of the template and need not to enable light box setting.
Media management :
- Multi Media: the module can display images, video and flash.
- Multi sources: the media can be an uploaded file, a file that already existing in the portal or a remote source for web site such as YouTube.
- Bulk upload: allow uploading zip files that contains many media files
- Quick scan existing Media files: allow adding existing images that already in your portal.
- Medias are organized in albums. The number of albums is unlimited.
Role based management
- Administrators can assign roles to add Medias.
- Administrators can assign roles to moderate Medias and albums.
- Administrators can decide if authorized users can create their own private albums.
- Moderators can make Medias or albums open to public.
- Authorized users can add media to their own albums and public albums. They can edit their own Medias but cannot edit those of other users.
Rich looking presentation
- The display styles such as background color, border color, border style etc of album list, media list and media view can be set up.
- Media list is pageable. The page size can be set.
- Administrators can define display template of media list.
- Tabbed options page makes module setting work more easily.
Rating and Comments(improved in 5.4):
- Rating: visitors can give rate for each media.
- Comment template: you can define comment display template.
- Comment moderate: comment should be approved before published. Or you can make new comment auto approved.
- Email notification: send an email to a user who can approve the comment.
- Media Upload control: the separated control can be added in any page.
- Media List: display Medias in main module. It supports rolling. For example, you can display top 10 popular Medias.
- Media Slideshow: display Medias in main module as slide show.
- Media Search: search medias in main module.
- Kaleidoscope: a flash plug in to display photos in a gallery.
- Album Tree
Other useful features:
- Rating: visitors can give rate for each media.
- Water mark: you can add text or image as water mark to your photos.
- Import/Export: support export/import.
- Search: support DNN search.
- Email: allow sending media link by email.
- Localization: the module supports localization.
- Display order: Set the display order by Title, Date or View Order. The display order can be ASC or DESC.
- Resizing: image size can be resized to save disk space and reduce network traffic.
- Thumbnail image: dynamic creating thumbnail image of picture to save disk space and reduce network traffic. You can add thumbnails for media files other than images. You can configure the size of thumbnails.
- Auto play: it can auto play media files in detail view.
This module supports and has been tested to work with any version above DNN 4.7
including DNN 5.x
Examples of ways to use the module
There are some examples of ways to use the module.
View a live demo here: http://demo.zldnn.com/mediagallery/PhotoGallery.aspx
Multi Media Gallery
View a live demo here: http://demo.zldnn.com/mediagallery/Flash.aspx
||1 Portal License
||1 production DNN Protal
1 test Portal
|1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals