- Instagram Gallery Feeds is a extension module for sharing photos from of popular social networks. Module allow you add many Instagram username, hashtag or URL.
- You can easy to add source by user name, hashtags.
- Just some click with setting, you can build a professional feeds in page.
- Support for DNN7 & DNN8
- Fully Responsive and Mobile-Tablet Optimized (Compatibility with all Smartphones & Tablets)
- Optimized JQuery & CSS3
- Allow add many username, or hashtag or URL
- You can limited Photos or not
- Allow set auto-play for slider photos with many optional
- Popup photo with full information: username,instagramLink, likesCounter, commentsCounter, location, passedTime, description, comments
- Module support 16 languages
- Allow setting Columns, Rows to display
- You can set Direction (vertical or horizontal), allow drag, scroll, nav controls...
- Compatibility with major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE)
DEMO & CONTACT US
SEE MORE ON WEBSITE
|Install Gallery Feeds with Single row for user name @selenagomez
Install Gallery Feeds with full Column and rows for user name @selenagomez
Feeds with hashtag #Ronaldo
Pupop Video - Lightbox with full infomation
Feeds with hashtag #barca, #messi
Pupop image - Lightbox with full infomation
Demo & Contact:
History log update
The first version 01.01 (06-Oct-2016)
With DNN7.X and All popular browsers
- Enterprise Edition License:
Unlimited DotNetNuke® Installation, Not permitted Redistribution, Free update
- Standard License:
1 Portal License
Single DotNetNuke® Installation, Not permitted Redistribution, free update in 90 days