Use it as is, or create your own templates/output.
- For the end user
- Touch friendly UI (using JS twenty-twenty)
- Super easy to use
- For the content-editor
- Very easy to fill in for the content
- drag-drop image upload
- Add as many as you want
- 3 different layouts to choose from
- customize various output parameters incl. labels of "before" and "next"
- Multi-language capable - both for labels but also for images (allows different images in different languages)
- editable in the super-fast viewing mode (not the slow edit-mode)
- For the web designer / developer
- easy to customize - templates are just html with tokens
- extend, enhance as you wish
- create new templates in a flash
Requires the newest version of 2sxc (8.3+) to work, install that first.