(1 product reviews.)
HTML5 Video Player (Youtube, Vimeo, Selfhosted: .mp4, .webm)
posted by softdnn - 4/1/2015
softdnn Active Since 11/29/2014
Ask a Question
It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo, all you need to use is the video ID. Self-Hosted you can upload video file or input path video file.
The module can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo, all you need to use is the video ID .
- Self-Hosted you can upload video file (.mp4, .webm) or input path video file.
- You can show the playlist thumb, title & description or hide one of them. Also parameters for playlist size and color.
- The playlist items can be structured in categories. A video can belong to multiple categories.
- You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- You can choose from the 21 skins available. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to load the player with the playlist hidden.
- You can share your video player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- You can define a logo in the top & left corner.
- Autoplay, loop, colors, dimensions, randomize images etc.
- Option to shuffle the playlist.
- Author defined 27 skins default. You can edit one of them if you want.
- Fully Responsive .
- Easy implementation.
- Flexible options.
- Easy to upload image, video.
- It is easy to use.
- Cross browser.
- Require DNN version 07.00.00 or higher.
- Compatibility with major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE)
TRIAL 7 DAYS: DOWNLOAD
Self-Hosted video files, you must configure in IIS (add MIME Types: video/mp4, video/Webm)
Input video path is format: folder root\subfolder\video. ex: Portals\0\BackgroundVideoPlayer\3430\a2.mp4, video\a1.mp4
Self-Hosted video files: Only support format .mp4 with codec: avc1, mp4a. Please, check codec before use.
Designed to be user-friendly. Working perfect.