(2 product reviews.)
This HTML5 Video Player is ideal if you want a video player which will support YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted videos (.mp4, .webm).
Due to the fact that it has the option to be also used as a Full-Screen Video Background for your pages, it will allow you to create awesome websites.
It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo, all you need to use is the video ID. Self-Hosted you can upload video file or input path video file.
The module is fully responsive, including images and videos and will adapt the browser/device resolution.
- The module can be used as a full-screen video background for your website. The video will cover the entire screen without any black stripes.
- It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo, all you need to use is the video ID .
- Self-Hosted you can upload video file (.mp4, .webm) or input path video file.
- You can use the module as a fixed width or as a full width video player.
- You can hide/show navigation thumbnail.
- Optional parameter to add a texture over the images. In this manner you'll not have to modify each image to add the texture.
- Autoplay, loop, colors, dimensions, show/hide video controllers, randomize videos...
- For Fixed Width and Full Width version you have parameters to set the border width and color.
- You can position the bottom navigation to left, right or center.
- Author defined 2 skins default. You can edit one of them if you want.
- Fully Responsive .
- Easy implementation.
- Flexible options.
- Easy to upload image, video.
- It is easy to use.
- Cross browser.
- Require DNN version 07.00.00 or higher.
- Compatibility with major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE)
TRIAL 7 DAYS: DOWNLOAD
Self-Hosted video files, you must configure in IIS (add MIME Types: video/mp4, video/Webm)
Input video path is format: folder root\subfolder\video. ex: Portals\0\BackgroundVideoPlayer\3430\a2.mp4, video\a1.mp4
Self-Hosted video files: Only support format .mp4 with codec: avc1, mp4a. Please, check codec before use.
Great module,great support.
Very easy to use while still being incredibly versatile.