Generate Dynamic Questionnaire and Surveys, save user input into Excel Spreahsheet and Export the results into Excel Text CSV and OpenDocument Spreadsheet using Aspose.Cells Forms for DNN
Aspose.Cells Dynamic Forms for DNN Module allows users to Generate Dynamic Questionnaire and Surveys, save user input into Excel Spreadsheet and Export the results into Excel, Text, CSV and OpenDocument Spreadsheet using Aspose.Cells. This module demonstrates the powerful spreadsheet building feature provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET.
Features in this Release
This initial version of the module is enriched with the following features to make the Forms Building and Export process simple and easy to use
- Save Form Field Settings in Excel
- Save Form's User Input Data in to Excel
- Allow to Add new and Update existing Form Fields
- Allow to Add TextBox, Multiline TextBox, RadioButtons, CheckBox and DropDownList, DropDownList Items type Fields
- Allow to Add/Update Label for each Fields
- Allow to Show/Hide Form Fields
- Auto Fit Columns to contents length and apply Header Column formatting as Bold Text
- Export Data to Microsoft Excel Documents (.xls, .xlsx and .xlsb)
- Export Data to Tab delimited text document (*.txt)
- Export Data to CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)
- Export Data to OpenDocument Spreadsheet (*.ods)
- Option to select desired output format before exporting.
- Exported document is automatically sent to browser for downloading.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using the module.
Please check this video to see it in action.
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.