The module Facebook Gallery allows you to show all your Facebook albums (images) on your website.
- This module comes with 130+ different settings and allows you to use it just the way you want it to be.
- You can either pull all albums (but exclude the ones you don’t want), predefine the albums you want to be shown or show one single album directly.
- Show one, all, exclude or pre-define albums.
- Filter, Sorting and search feature for albums.
- Choice responsive layout or static.
- Pagination or infinite scroll.
- Lazyload, social share, show comment, like,....
- And much more...
- Easy implementation.
- Flexible options.
- It is easy to use.
- Cross browser.
- Require DNN version 07.00.00 or higher.
- Compatibility with major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE)
TRIAL 7 DAYS: DOWNLOAD
Please note that this module will only work with Facebook pages that belong to businesses or organization or pages that are registered as fan pages. It will NOT work with personal Facebook profiles or group pages. Also, please make sure that the Facebook page you want to use has no active age restrictions since these restrictions require authentication and access tokens for each user.
If your facebook is required for protected pages that require an access token, so you need enter your Facebook Access Token in order to retrieve any data from Facebook . Can learn more about how to create an access token here: