It can work with DNN 6+ DNN 7+ and DNN 8.x.
Living Demo HERE: http://demo.zldnn.com/floatingmodule
You can download 15 days free trial from: http://www.zldnn.com/Download.aspx
By using this module you can select a module floating on your page. The floating module can be hidden or shown when a user move his/her mouse on the image handler.
The demo of a module always floating: http://demo.zldnn.com/floatingmodule/AlwaysFloating.aspx
The demo of several floating modules in one page: http://demo.zldnn.com/floatingmodule/BothSide.aspx
The demo of using custom open/close image:
From version 6.8, it uses C# to replace VB.Net as program language. It is built under DotNetNuke 5.2 and can work with DotNetNuke 5.2+ including DotNetNuke 6+.
If you want to the version for DotNetNuke 4.x, please create a help ticket in support of http://www.zldnn.com.
Fix the issue for working with IE 10.
- Now it uses c# as program language
- It can work with DotNetNuke 6+.
- Fixes issues for working with IE9.
- Now you can set it to show only once per session or only show one time.
- You can set the floating module in left,right, top or bottom.
- You can select any module on a page.
- You can set the width of floating zone.
- You can set the top of floating zone
- You can set a module always floating.
- You can select an image for handler of floating zone.
- Easy to use.
- No need to modify dnn core.
- Independent on database.
- You can add more than one floating module in a page
- You can put a module from other page into the floating module.
- Install the Floating Module as normal DotNetNuke module
- Add an instance of the Floating Module into a page.
- Goto module settings to configurate it.
- Set the cache time of both the floating module and the module that will be floating to zero.
1) Go to the Module Settings of the module that will be floating to check the cache time. If the cache time is not zero then set it to zero.
2) Go to the Module Settings of Floating Module to assign the module to be floating.
Floating Module 6.1 is for DNN5.1+
Floating Module 4.9.5 is for DNN 4.7+.
New in 6.3
- The is a new type of always floating and you can both left and top location when always floating.
New in 6.1
New in 6.0
New in 5.4
New in 5.2.6
New in 5.2.5
New in 5.2
|1 Portal License
||1 production DNN Protal
1 test Portal
|1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals
| Free Upgrade
|| 3 months
|| 6 months
|| 12 months
|| 12 months