The simplest way for adding
Google maps to your DNN site.
About EasyDNNmaps module
EasyDNNmaps is a module that enables simple adding of Google maps, adding markers, filtering by location (store location function) and detection of user location. Besides being used as a stand-alone module, EasyDNNmaps can work in the integration with our EasyDNNnews module (min. 8.0 version). In the integration with EasyDNNnews module, it displays article locations, events, real estates and other. It is possible to set different markers for each category. The module is integrated with EasyDNNnews Advanced Search module and it is possible to display search results on a map.
What is new?
- added possibility to disable scroll map on mobile devices
- supported displaying of module title in DNN 9.0.1+
- updated Google API version
- bug fixes
- DNN 9 compatible
- Marker list now uses the HTML templates
- Custom fields tokens from the EasyDNNnews module are now supported in the marker list and bubble
- Compatible with EasyDNNnews 8
- improved the Cross portal sharing option
- added the option for displaying only one marker window at the moment
- fixed displaying of localized articles from the News module
- compatible with DNN 8.0.4 and Evoq 8.5
- other fixes and small improvements
- supported the new Google API key
- other bugfixes and small improvements
- HTML templates for bubble pop up window
- the possibility of customizing the bubble window display
- Multiportal sharing
- significant improvement of the current Cross portal sharing functionality
- the possibility of displaying markers from EasyDNNnews articles on more portals in one instance
- compatibility with EasyDNNnews 7.8
- added possibility of selecting custom style maps
- improved direction functionality
- DNN8 compatible
- the possibility of adding Custom overlays from KML/KMZ files
- options for displaying Bicycling, Transit and Traffic map layer
- added directions functionality
- added zoom button
- added street view button in bubble
- added possibility of displaying marker title in bubble
- marker import from KLM, KMZ and CSV files
- added possibility to display clustered (grouped) markers
- added possibility to localize the interface
- added possibility to localize markers
- added help tooltips for options
- added Street view - the possibility to set a starting position in Street view and open Street view positions by choosing markers - demo
- added possibility for changing the position of a marker
- automatically positioning on the map when clicking the marker in the marker list
- option for the possibility of displaying HTML content in the marker list
- added possibility to upload custom marker icons
- added possibility to edit the description of markers in the HTML editor
- other smaller improvements and fixes
Simply add Google Maps to your site.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF MAPS
Choose the default map type (hybrid, satellite, roadmap, terrain).
DEFAULT POSITION AND ZOOM
Set the default position of the map and zoom level.
Possibility of adding an unlimited number of markers to the map.
A large number of predefined icons for markers.
MARKERS WITH TITLE AND DESCRIPTION
Possibility of adding a title and description to markers.
LIST OF MARKERS
Possibility of displaying the list of markers bellow the map.
FILTER BY DISTANCE
Possibility of filtrating markers by distance with radius slider.
Detection of user location and map positioning.
EasyDNNmaps supports DotNetNuke (DNN) 6.2+, 7.x, 8.x, 9.0+
- DNN 6.2+
- DNN 7.0+
- DNN 8.0+
- DNN 9.0+
- MS SQL database
- MS SQL 2005
- MS SQL 2008
- MS SQL 2012
- MS SQL Azure database
EasyDNNnews integration features
DISPLAYING LOCATIONS FROM ARTICLES
Show locations of added articles, events or real estates on the map.
DISPLAYING MARKERS FROM CATEGORY
Possibility of selecting EasyDNNnews category from which markers will be displayed.
CUSTOM MARKERS FOR CATERORIES
Possibility of custom markers for each category.
DISPLAYING LOCATION IN DETAILS
Automatically position the map to a location in article details.
EASYDNNNEWS ADVANCED SEARCH MODULE
Displays search results on the map from EasyDNNnews Advanced Search module.
Module can be displayed or hidden, depending whether it is a list or article details.
SELECTING INSTANCE FOR DETAILS
The possibility of choosing instance of EasyDNNnews module for displaying details. Different instances per categories are possible.
google maps for your web site
- Simply add Google Maps to your site
- Choose the default map type (hybrid, satellite, roadmap, terrain)
- Set the default position of the map and zoom level
- Possibility of adding an unlimited number of markers to the map
- Possibility of adding a title and description to markers
- Possibility of displaying the list of markers bellow the map
- Possibility of filtrating markers by distance with radius slider
- Detection of user location and map positioning
- No programming skills required
Integration with EasyDNNnews module
- Show locations of added articles, events or real estates on the map
- Possibility of selecting EasyDNNnews category from which markers will be displayed
- Possibility of custom markers for each category
- Automatically position the map to a location in article details
- Displays search results on the map from EasyDNNnews Advanced Search module
- Module can be displayed or hidden, depending whether it is a list or article details
- The possibility of choosing instance of EasyDNNnews module for displaying details. Different instances per categories are possible.
||1 DNN portal
||20 portals within 1 DNN installation
||Unlimited installations and portals
(free updates and new versions)
||Unlimited Email support
|Unlimited Email support
||Unlimited Email support
Our other modules
EasyDNNnews is a very powerful DotNetNuke module that enables non-technical users to publish and manage articles, news, press releases, stories and editorials. In addition to publishing text content, adding pictures to articles is easier than ever. In combination with the EasyDNNgallery and EasyDNNrotator modules, the EasyDNNnews becomes the ultimate publishing platform that easily manages your articles, images, video and audio content. EasyDNNnews can be used for blogs, news websites, product catalogs, or you can run a complex newspaper website.
The most popular DNN gallery for a long time now. This gallery is user friendly, so it is easy to use even for less experienced users, such as clients you design web pages for. It provides you with 19 quality displays with lots of themes and numerous options for configuration. It displays images, video and audio content (mp3). It has recently been enhanced with social features, as well as integrated with DNN journal. Some displays support responsive design. It integrates easily with EasyDNNnews module.
An excellent image and video slider module. Currently it comes with five top presentations that will perfectly merge with your web pages. We would like to point out Chameleon rotator with its numerous possibilities of adjustment, and MultiCarousel, a powerful carousel with multi row content. Both of these displays support responsive design. EasyDNNrotator integrates with EasyDNNnews module, automatically loads its articles and displays them attractively.
EasyDNNmailChimp Plus is a module which links your DNN site with MailChimp and allows you to use all the great features offered by MailChimp. It enables you to use on your website the embedded and pop-up forms which help convert your visitors into subscribers. It can automatically sync registered users from your website with MailChimp lists and groups according to a set-up schedule. It also allows you to display the archive of sent emails at the website. The campaigns can be created directly with the module or with MailChimp. Integration with the EasyDNNnews module is also interesting, as you can automatically send campaigns from new posts published in the EasyDNNnews module.
A simple module that will enable you to detect visitors approaching your web sites via mobile devices, and redirect them to mobile-friendly pages. This module recognizes various mobile devices and tablets, and redirection can be set up for each individual device. Visitors can be unconditionally redirected to mobile web pages, or they can be given a freedom of choice.