MfTabIFrame module helps to display content in term of text, images, videos files or document from another website. The beauty of the TabIFrame module is, it can add multiple tabs and every tab will render its own data defined by site administrator. All the tabs can be added / managed by the site administrator or users having the TabIFrame edit permission. Current mfTabIFrame module features supports controlling Header text, Footer text, width, height, Auto height, border, and overflow scrolling. The mfTabIFrame module is well comparable with DNN 4.x and DNN 5.x.
Salient Feature mfTabIFrame module
- Administrator can manage multiple site in a single page
- Administrator can add text for 'Header' and 'Footer' section of IFrame
- Administrator can set the Height, Width and Border of the IFrame
- Administrator can add multiple tabs in a single IFrame
- Administrator can set the IFrame Tab CSS, Tab Hover CSS and CSS for Selected Tab.
- Administrator can alter the tab sequences
- The mfTabIFrame module is comparable with DNN 4.X and 5.X
- RTL languages support
- No post back on IFrame tab changing
Please click here to download User Guide document