Works on DNN 7.3+
Download trial here
DNNMasters Multi Portal User Sharing Xtreme is an advanced module that adds a feature missing in core DotNetNuke - it allows sharing user accounts, roles and role groups across multiple portals (parent or child). The Xtreme version of the module offers unequaled flexibility and granular control over what and how you are sharing (on "per portal" basis).
It was created to assist portal hosts and administrators with the task of sharing users and roles among multiple portals and at the same time to provide a single logon for all portals that you have enabled the sharing on. User credentials are passed on when the user switches portals. All operations are transparent to users - they can move among portals as if it was a single site. The host can easily create "Shared Roles". Add a shared role to ANY portals in an installation and users can move between those resources seamlessly never being ask for login credentials once authenticated in any of the shared portals. This module is extremely useful for Intranet sites and complex, multi-portal websites. Multiple "Shared Areas" are supported and a portal can belong to several of them at the same time. Hosts can also define the “direction of sharing“ - from shared group, to shared group and both ways. Sharing only selected users (by role membership) is also supported.
Multi Portal User Sharing module is fully compatible with our user management and directory modules - see www.dnnmasters.com
Straightforward and easy to use interface
DNNMasters Multi Portal User Sharing Xtreme is a powerful package that combines users from multiple portals into a "Shared Area" with few mouse clicks. Besides easy setup and management of shared portals, user data can be accessed and managed as before. The module interface is clear, intuitive and easy to use. Everything you need is right there at your finger tips.
Versatile yet easy to use
With DNNMasters Multi Portal User Sharing Xtreme you can easily combine any number of portals into virtual Portal Groups/sites - we call it "Shared Areas" - and still manage user data, roles and portals as before. Sharing users among portals is just a mouse click away. Last but not least, you can create as many "Shared Areas" as you need and share portal among all of them.
Good reasons to use DNNMasters Multi Portal User Sharing Xtreme
DNNMasters Multi Portal User Sharing Xtreme helps you to set up and manage multiple portals in a unique way that is comfortable for administrators and beneficent for users.
- set sharing direction
- from portal to shared area (supplier only)
- from shared are to portal (receiver only)
- both ways (supplier and receiver),
- user sharing - share all users or optionally share only users belonging to specific role(s),
- roles sharing On/Off (global or selected only) - roles can be shared globally between portals both child and parent in the same installation or you can select only specific roles for sharing,
- user-in-roles sharing On/Off (global or by role membership) - user roles can be shared globally between portals both child and parent in the same installation or you can select to share role assignments for selected roles(s) only,
- each portal can belong to more than one shared area and have different settings,
- easy management with Ajax enabled wizard.
Creating and managing your Multi Portal Website can be fun
Well, give it a try...
For more excellent and professional modules please visit www.dnnmasters.com