DNNArticle Blog is a blog application based on the powerful DNNArticle. It is easy to set up and easy to use. It supports multiple users and allows users to create their own blog headers with links to their own Web sites. It also allows users to create their own Web site list. The Web site list will be shown for active blog. In this way, it encourages users to keep their blog alive.
This blog module includes 13 sub modules that provide powerful features and flexibility. You can use all sub modules included in DNNArticle.
DNNArticle Blog is very easy to set up. After adding an instance of the main blog into a page, you can set it up by clicking one button.
The DNNArticle is here: http://store.dotnetnuke.com/home/product-details/dnnarticle-96
You can download the 15 days trial version from http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx.
- It is based on the powerful DNNArticle and inherits many features from it.
- It has features such as user Web sites and blog header that encourage users to keep their blogs alive.
- Easy to set up: Simply click one button to create all instances and pages of the application.
- Easy to use: Very easy to use for bloggers.
- It supports blog categories. Admin users can define blog categories and assign blogs to the respective categories.
- It supports entry categories: Bloggers can define their own entry categories and assign blog entries to entry categories.
- Administrators can set roles that can create blog.
- Admin users can feature blogs and blog entries.
- Blog List sub module can show featured blogs and most active blogs.
- Blog Entry List sub module can show featured blog entries and most popular entries.
- Blog owners can define their own blog header.
- Blog owners can add their own Web sites that can be shown on the blog home page.
- Templates: It fully supports templates and allows you to define your own user interface.
- It is SEO friendly.
- (new in 3.2)It supports to create blog for log in user automatically.
- (new in 3.2)It supports user id pass in parameter in URL as well as blog key.
- (new in 3.2)Now you can set user profile page as main blog page.
||1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals