DNN Job Listing
With DNN Job Listing it will never be easier to post a job on a DNN website. If you are a job center, agency or hiring officer and want to publish open jobs in an easy and comfortable way for you and your clients, DNN Job Listing based on AJAX and jQuery technology, is the perfect module for you.
The package comes with 3 modules including a rotator to show jobs on multiple pages within your website.
- Job Listings (List of all job listings and also the administration ability to add, edit, and delete listings as well as managing basic and general listing settings)
- Job Listing View (View of a single job listing with options to download the PDF-View of the listing, contact the website owner, download multiple other files attached to the job, and/or tell a friend about the job)
- Job Listing Rotator (Rotates job listings depending on the settings)
- Possibility to copy and paste job listings in the admin section.
- New comment field in the job listing for internal usage (if logged in as an administrator).
- New comment section in the job listing view (bottom). Only visible for administrators.
- Possibility to edit a job listing in the job listing view (comment section).
- Possibility for user to upload multiple files in the "Contact" form in the listing view (option can be disabled in the settings).
- Problems in some browsers with closing the job listing editor (popup) solved.
- Problems with saving the settings in a multi portal environment solved.
- Fixed jQuery problems in DNN 7.3 and newer.
- Bug fix in the listing settings when language not available (under certain circumstances).
- Possibility to save candidate data (full name, email, phone, message and files) via contact form in database.
- Candidate administration: List candidates (all or filtered); Delete candidates; Export candidates to excel.
- Possibility to add an expiration date for each listing. After listing expires it disappears on website (still available for admins).
- Bug fix: Module uses correct portal id's when used in a sub portal.
- Bug fix: Can't delete a language in the settings if items (job types, categories etc.) are still connected.
- Some smaller bug fixes.
- Fixed filter problems in sub portals.
- Fixed rotator problems in sub portals.
- Possibility to set a certain date format for the listings in the format like dd/MM/yyyy.
- Possibility to enable or disable any single filter (area, job category, job type) in the search.
- Fixed problem when Pop-Ups are disabled in the site settings.
- Fixed language problems on Windows 10 hosts concerning the culture info.
- Fixed some issues to make module DNN8 compatible.
- Fixed a problem editing an uploaded file (using child portals).
- Fixed some minor problems concerning child portals.
- Added linkedIn as a social media share link.
- Page title in the job view will automatically be updated with the job title for social media purposes.
View our live demo, to see how the modules work:
Get a free 14 day trial now:
Just select the "Trial" version and add it to your cart!
- Publish unlimited jobs on your website
- Multilingual - post jobs in multiple languages
- Multiple search options for client
- AJAX and jQuery based technology to reduce postbacks
- Customizable job listing view
- Create as many job categories you need (like job description, qualification etc.)
- Social media share options
- Download option of job data (PDF) for further printing
- Contact form for any job listing
- Download option for any type of file for a job
- "Tell A Friend" option
- Administrate candidates who used the contact form (incl. Excel export)
- Job rotator: Random or selected listing option
- Job rotator: Several options (delay etc.)
- Detailed manual included
- Free 14 Day Trial version! (Gives you all the functionality of the standard license - no need to re-install after purchase)
- Module coded in C# (using AJAX and jQuery technology)
- Database compatible with SQL Server 2008 and above
- DNN 7.x / DNN 8.x version compatible
Trial version: You can use this module for 14 days without any restrictions. After the trial period no more job listings will be displayed. If you decide to purchase the module, there's no need to reinstall. All data will remain in the database.
Standard version: You can use this module on only one portal (domain) within one DNN instance. If you have multiple domains you need to register your default portal alias (default domain). You will get unlimited free updates and new versions after purchase.
Enterprise version: You can install this module on unlimited servers and portals. You will get unlimited free updates and new versions after purchase.
||14 Days Free Trial
||1 Portal (Domain)