Need to manage users in DotNetNuke?
Our Bulk User Manager is an easy to use module designed to simplify and accelerate the import/export/management of users within DotNetNuke portals. It has been designed to handle large numbers (100,000+) of user accounts, but works well with small groups of users. This is a proven module that has a large established user base. Read the reviews from some of our clients.
Try our demo version - fully functional, but limited to just five user accounts.
Compare against our User Import Export module - compare the features of our two user management modules.
- Works with version 6 and 7 of DotNetNuke
- Supports Tab delimited, XML and CSV file formats for import.
- Import user accounts only.
- Import user accounts and roles.
- User accounts can be added or updated in the one import.
- Roles are automatically added if they do not exist.
- Role start and expiry dates can be defined for each role.
- Random passwords can be assigned when not supplied.
- All standard fields, property fields and custom property fields can be imported.
- Background import function for large imports with results sent via email.
- Send email with account details on account creation.
- Exports to Tab delimited, XML and CSV file formats.
- Basic and advanced search functions - see ‘Search Features’ below.
- Fast selection and export of user account details.
- Exports all user and role details including start and expiry dates on roles.
- All property fields and custom property fields are exported.
- Allows selection of fields to export.
- Select users via basic or advanced search function - see ‘Search Features’ below..
- Allows users to be authorized or unauthorized.
- Passwords can be reset using selected options.
- Can force password change, or remove force password change.
- Add users to selected roles with effective and expiry dates.
- Remove users from roles.
- Set preferred language.
- Set time zone.
- Basic search allows:
- Searching by single user account field.
- Supports full or partial matching of selected field.
- Advanced search allows:
- Supports ‘equals/NOT equals’, ‘starts with/does NOT start with’ and ‘contains/does NOT contain’ matching of user account field.
- Selection of accounts via datecreated, date of last login, date of last activity and date of last lockout.
- Selection of accounts based on account approval status.
- Selection of accounts based on role membership.
- Searching over multiple fields with and/or logic.
- basic search allows search by single user account text field.
- User accounts can be deleted by either importing a list of users or selecting them via the search facility.
- Soft deleted user accounts can be retrieved. (DNN5+)
- Soft deleted user accounts can be permanently removed. (DNN5+)
This module is essential for all DotNetNuke administrators having to deal with either moving portals or maintaining large numbers of users. Developers will benefit from being able to backup and restore user accounts for testing purposes. Anyone that needs to manage user accounts on a DotNetNuke portal will appreciate the power and simplicity of this module
- Backing up and restoring portal users. Great for testing of portals and upgrades.
- Moving users from one portal to another. These can be different versions (V4.x to V5.x), portals on different servers or different portals on the same server.
- Importing users from a file supplied by an external application or source. If you need to load users from an external application, this tool assists in importing to the portal required.
- Updating large groups of users. User details can be updated or users can be added or removed from roles.
- Deleting groups of users or removing them from roles.
- Exporting users from a portal. This can be very handy as a point in time backup of user details.
Our module is compatible with the following versions of DotNetNuke:
- 7.0.0, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5
- 6.2.0, 6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3, 6.2.4, 6.2.5, 6.2.6
- 6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5
- 6.0.0, 6.0.1
- 5.6.0, 5.6.1, 5.6.2, 5.6.3, 5.6.4, 5.6.5, 5.6.6, 5.6.7
- 5.5.0, 5.5.1
- 5.4.0, 5.4.1, 5.4.2, 5.4.4
- 5.2.1, 5.2.2, 5.2.3
- 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.3, 5.1.4
- 4.9.0, 4.9.1, 4.9.2, 4.9.3, 4.9.4, 4.9.5
- 4.8.0, 4.8.1, 4.8.2, 4.8.3, 4.8.4
- 4.6.0, 4.6.2
- 4.5.0, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.5.3, 4.5.5
- 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, 4.3.6, 4.3.7
We take great pride in our work and offer a full refund if the module does not do as advertised. The only condition we place on the refund is that you give us an opportunity to resolve the problem. If we can't resolve it, you get your money back.
We also like to receive feedback on good and bad points with the software that we create. If you have any problems with the module, or would like to suggest changes for a future version, please contact us.