Make it easy for user to search your locations. You can use this module to put business locations, shops, schools, diving spots, your visitors’ registered addresses, or any other locations on the Google Map.You can manually enter your data or use queries to obtain your data from a database. Many display and search options can be enabled or disabled to customize your BizLocator module.
Trial version with full features is now available.
Free Version: After 15 days of trial period, you may continue to use it with limited locations to be displayed.
Optional Advance search section
Customize your BizLocator module with unique marker
Integrate with other address database (Query in SQL statement from SQL Server)
- Supports any locations
- Using latest Google Map API v3.
- Geocodes your address if you do not have geographic coordinate
- Using popular google map for your locations
- Customize your pages with many options
- Search options include distance, address or category.
- Each search options can be enabled or disabled
- Display directions link in pop-up windows
- Customize your display html with tokens in pop-up windows
- Optional to enable or disable view list of your locations
- Easy to use configuration interface
- Allow SQL to query your data from MS SQL database and MS Access
- Accept parameters from URL to sql query.
- Allow cluster markers
v 00.03.05 Compatibility: DNN5.1 +
v 00.04.08 Compatibility: DNN7.0,6 +
BizLocator Demo 2