Trial Version You can download 15 days trial version from http://www.zldnn.com/Download.aspx .
Advanced Site Analyzer is a DotNetNuke Module that can help you to analyzer your web site. It can work with DotNetNuke 5.2+. It includes three tools: Graphic Site Report, Visitor Tracker and Referral Analyzer.
Graphic Site Report: it can help you analyze behaviors of visitors of your portal within a chosen period of time. It displays data as report or graphical chart such as column chart or pie chart. There are more than several reports along with the module. And you can create your own reports easily. The module also allows super users or other authorized users to view reports of all portals on one host. And the module provides some reports to analyze whole host.
Visitor Tracker: it can help you to analyze the behavior of a user during a visiting session. It dynamically generates flow chart (Visitor Paths Map) to display paths of a visitor.
Refrerral Analyzer: it can aggregate referral data and make clear statistical reports of referral sites. And it can separates/aggregates referral data of one referral site and make clear statistical reports of referral data of that site.
Graphic Site Report
Graphic Site Report can help you analyze behaviors of visitors of your portal within a chosen period of time. It displays data as report or graphical chart such as column chart or pie chart. There are more than several reports along with the module. And you can create your own reports easily. The module also allows super users or other authorized users to view reports of all portals on one host. And the module provides some reports to analyze whole host.
- Reports are based on SQL express or stored procedures. You can define your own reports.
- You can define display label for all data fields of a report.
- Report data can be displayed as graphical charts. You can define several charts for one report.
- Most properties such as chart type, color etc of a chart can be defined.
- Super user can view reports of all portals in one host.
- Super users or other authorized users can analyzer whole host.
- Admin user can decide which reports can be viewed.
- Export site log to text file that is csv style and can be opened by using Excel.
Visitor Tracker is an analytic & graphical tool that can help you to analyze the behavior of a user during a visiting session. It dynamically generates flow chart (Visitor Paths Map) to display paths of a visitor. It is important to know how one's site is constructed to make sure that users can navigate readily and to track where the travel to and from, not just which pages are most viewed. For example, a visitor enters in at the HOME page, then goes to the NEWS page then goes to the ABOUT US page and then leaves. This is important to know that they entered through the main door and saw our marketing message. Then they investigated an interesting news page and then once they read "about us" they left us, perhaps never to return. Did we offend them? Did they get our point? This module helps you to answer above questions. It distills data from dnn site log and dynamically generates flow charts of visitor paths. It is easy to use. First, after you select start date and end date, it will display a list of IP addresses that have visited your web site. Then you can click a IP in the list, it will generate the Visitor Paths Map for you. You can configure features of the map, such as color of link, font size or name, background color, etc.
- Generate flow chart (Visitor Paths Map) by IP address: display paths map of both register users and anonymous users.
- Showing flow chart by visiting sessions.
- Visiting session interval is configurable.
- Login/Logout can be identified and showed in flow chart.
- Showing IP address, begin and end time of the session in flow chart.
- Configurable: all elements in the map can be configured. Include link width, link color, font size, font name, font color etc.
- Configuration preview: you can preview the setting result.
- Detail information of the visiting session is listed following flow chart.
- Need not to modify dnn core.
- Need not additional tables.
- Need not additional server/client controls.
The referral analyzer can:
1) Aggregate referral data and make clear statistical reports of referral sites.
2) Separate/Aggregate referral data of a referral site and make clear statistical reports of it.
- You want to aggregate referral data from google.ca, google.fr, goolge.nl and goolge.com to Google.
- You are a DNN module developer. Your modules are listed in Snowcovered.com. Each module has a living demo that is linked to your site. You want to know the referral number of each module.
- You submit some articles in a technical website. There is a link to your site in each article. You want to know from which articles users know your web site.
It can work with DotNetNuke 5.2+ including DotNetNuke 6.x and DotNetNuke 7.x. It’s built with VS 2010 and uses C# as program language.
|1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals