Responsive Layout template included. You can visite demo web site: http://demo.zldnn.com/bizmap
The Biz Map includes five modules
- Advanced Biz Map: you can create maps, markers, layers and icons in the main module.
- Advanced Biz Map – Map View: you can set the Map View to show a map. It supports template. And it allows you to show maps, street view, side bar and direction search in other modules such as HTML/Text.
- Advanced Biz Map – Map List: it shows list of maps in any page you want. Each item links to a Map View to show the map when a user clicks the link.
- Advanced Biz Map – Marker List: it shows marker list of a map in any page you want. Each item links to a Map View to show the map when a user clicks the link.
- Registered users in map - This sub module can show registered users in your portal.
The living demo of this module is here: http://demo.zldnn.com/bizmap
You can download 15 days trial version from this page.
The version 5.0 can work with DNN 5.5+ including DNN 6.x and DNN 7.x.
If you want a older version that can work with DNN 4.x, please go to the support page of www.zldnn.com to create a help ticket.
From version 5.0 it includes Yelp integration sub module Biz Map Yelp Search
The Biz Map Yelp Search needs Asp.Net 4+.
The Biz Map Yelp Search integrates Google map API V3 and Yelp API into DotNetNuke to provide Yelp search for DotNetNuke web site. It allows users to search businesses around defined or passed in location.
Living demo: http://demo.zldnn.com/bizmap/BizmapYelp.aspx
It can working with Advanced Biz Map: http://demo.zldnn.com/bizmap/BizmapYelp/WorkingWithBizMap.aspx
Working with Advacned Biz Map
New Features in 6.2
- Loading pop up content via ajax.
- Improvement of custom sql.
- Improvement of performance.
New Features in 6.1
- Improvement of edit and settings UI.
- Improvement of getting markers from database by Sql statement.
- Improvement of custom fields.
New Features in 6.0
- It supports to show markers and layers from several maps. You can create a map that has several sub maps.
- Improvement of map loading.
New Features in 5.9
- Responsive layout included.
- Imrovement of UI.
- Bug fixes.
New Features in 5.8
- Improvement of search.
- Improvement of map center.
- Improvement of marker list.
New Features in 5.7
- Improvement of Template.
- Features for DNN 7.3+
- Improvement of editor.
- Improvement of dirction.
New Features in 5.6
- Sort order of Layers.
- Improvement of Map zoom
New Features in 5.5
- Now you can edit layout template of Map View.
- Basic layout templates.
- Improvement of Map Center.
New Features in 5.4
1. Add default level for markers. If you set a default level, when a user click the marker, it will zoom to that level.
2. Add icon for map center/user search address. You can set the icon in module settings of map view.
3. New [DRICATION] token in pop up template. It will generate a link for direction. If a user clicks the link, it will show direction from map center(searched address) to selected marker.
4. Improvement of marker list. If the marker list and map view on same page, it will show the pop up window without post back.
5. Using div to replace table in default layout template.
- Using Google Map API V3. Need not security key.
- Manage several maps in one module.
- Integrate geo coding to get latitude and longitude by address.
- You can add locations into one map.
- There can be different locations for different levels.
- Support layers. You can add more than one layer on a map. The layers can be traffic overlay, GEO RSS, KML or Google fusion table layer.
- You can set description for each location. The description can be shown when the mark is clicked.
- It supports map layout template. You can define map layout. It supports to show maps in other modules such as HTML/Text.
- It supports direction search, street view, side bar and icon list. You can put those elements into other modules such as HTML/Text.
- You can set custom icons.
- Data import: It supports data import from CSV file, SQL statement or existing Business Map or Business Map2.
- The map list module can show map information in a data list. And each item can be linked to a Map View instance to show the map.
- The Marker List module can show information of markers of a map in a data list. Each item can be linked to a Map View instance to show the selected marker.
- Export/Import: it implements IPortal interface of DNN core. You can imports map data easily.
- Search: it supports DNN core search. The maps and markers can be indexed by DNN core search engine.
- “From“ and “To“ tokens from Pop up template.
- KML, GEO RSS files upload.
- Display multi layers on one map.
- Double click the map to change street view.
- SEO friendly. Using map information to fill the SEO fields of Map View page.
|1 Portal License
||1 production DNN Protal
1 test Portal
|1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals
| Free Upgrade
|| 3 months
|| 6 months
|| 12 months
|| 12 months