We license our modules by DNN instance. When you install a module, you can move your DNN site around when upgrading or migrating - and everything will continue working. We don't restrict you to a particular server. That means you don't require additional licenses for Production, Staging or Development environments - provided they are a copy of the original DNN installation.
All our modules have an option to trial the module for 14 days without restriction. Simply 'purchase' the trial option for $0 on the
DNN store, install the module and register your trial license. After testing the module out, purchase a full license from the store, register your module to retrieve a license key, update the module and carry on. You won't lose any of your changes or configuration settings.
1. Trial copies may only be used to determine suitability
2. License for use is a non-exclusive, non transferable right
3. You may install the Software Product License on a single Production DotNetNuke® Instance
4.You may install the Software Product License on all child DotNetNuke portals configured on the Production DotNetNuke instance and which are all owned by the same user or legal entity
5. The Software Product is owned by GLANTON SOLUTIONS LIMITED and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
6. You may not rent, lease, lend, or in any way distribute or transfer any rights in this EULA or the Software Product to third parties without GLANTON SOLUTIONS LIMITED's written approval
7. You hereby agree to indemnify GLANTON SOLUTIONS LIMITED against and hold harmless GLANTON SOLUTIONS LIMITED from any claims.
8. Any software provided along with the Software Product that is associated with a separate license agreement
9. GLANTON SOLUTIONS LIMITED may provide you with support services related to the Software Product
10. GLANTON SOLUTIONS LIMITED may terminate this EULA and Revoke the License if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA
11. Export of Software Product is limited to that allowable by law
13. YOU ACCEPT THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE "AS IS”.