Magwash IT has built a suite of quality modules for DNN that are commonplace on most websites. Checkout our website for details on all our modules.
Magwash IT :: A-Z Links
The A-Z Links Module allows you to display links on your website that are sorted and presented alphabetically.
- Adding, viewing and authorising links can be controlled via module settings
- Control the number of columns displayed
- Link to a URL, Page or File on your site
- Customise field titles and indicate which fields to enable and display
- Indicate whether users can submit A-Z Links or limit this functionality to administrators
- Includes CAPTCHA
- In summary/random mode - display items from any or all other A-Z Links modules on the portal
- No need to import A-Z Links into summary/random module - records update automatically as they are added
- Import existing links directly from standard DNN Links Module
- Choose roles who can authorise newly added A-Z Links
- The A-Z Links module can be used to display a full list of links, a random number of links or a number of most recently added links. In random or recently added mode, links are displayed from either the module instance itself, or another module
- Optionally, an image can be displayed and the link text/tooltip can be hidden
- The page skin is displayed when adding a new link (rather than admin skin).
- Supports multiple instances on a single page
- Import existing links from standard DNN Links module
- Displays page skin on all screens (not admin skin)
- Now hide or show the Alphabetical headings
Install version only.
Programmed in C#
Configurable (localised) messages for:
- Add/Edit A-Z Links form title
- Add/Edit A-Z Links form introduction text
- Confirmation message displayed on submit
*** Australian Made
See the live demo and screenshots here: http://www.magwash.com.au/TechResources/Modules.aspx