Use 2sxc in multi-server environments using this farm-cache enhancement which will tie into the multi-server DNN Cache Management. So if you are using DNN in a multi-server environment and have all that set up, this will ensure that 2sxc also refreshes the caches across servers.
What does it do
- Keep memory cache of the data (both 2sxc Content and 2sxc Apps) in sync
- Tell each server to refresh the cache whenever something is edited
- ...thereby keeping the servers in sync
What does it not do
- File-Sync - this is something you must ensure at server level, either using a shared storage (typically a NAS) or a third-party file-sync system
- DNN Memory Sharing - this is something you must ensure separately, as this 2sxc Web Farm Cache relies on that. This is usually done using either DNN Pro (aka DNN Evoq) or using a 3rd party DNN web farm cache (open source or otherwise)
Please note that this is not 2sxc. This is an enhancement for 2sxc, the free, open-source CMS / Dynamic-Content System for DNN.
The price of 100 USD is per DNN installation using this cache.
- Pricing covers software and installation support for the cache plugin for up to 3 months after purchase.
- Pricing also covers fixes / enhancements to this plugin, if it doesn't perform correctly within 3 months of purchase. This is very unlikely as it's being used on many live servers, but we've added this just so you feel good :)
- Pricing is a one-time fee.
- Further services will be charged separately.
Please use these instructions for reporting what you need. If you have special needs, please contact us.
Note that you must purchase at least 2 licenses. Anything else will be ignored.
- If you have 1 windows server running any number of DNNs which don't share the cache, you don't need this - for a total of USD 0 :)
- if you have 2 DNN servers in a farm, you need 2 licenses for a total of USD 200
- If you have 2 DNN servers in a farm running 58 portals, you still need 2 licenses for a total of USD 200
- If you have 6 Windows-Servers each running 3 DNN installations with loads of portals, then you need 1 license per DNN installation using the farm cache, in this case it would be 18 installations (6x3) for a total of USD 1800
- If you have dev-servers running the farm cache, these too need to be licensed. Please keep in mind that it's a very fair price and that often the dev-environment actually needs more of our support - so this is only fair.