We recommend your reviews be between 75 and 300 words long, but there is a 1,000 word maximum for written reviews.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who has purchased the item on the Store site, and whom is in good standing.
What to include in reviews
Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with the product only. The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Reviews should be submitted in English only.
What not to include in reviews
The Store is pleased to provide this forum for you to air your opinions on the products we feature. While we appreciate your time and comments, we request that you refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Other people's material. Your thoughts and opinions about the products are what matters.
- Comments about the seller or other users.
- Profanity or spiteful remarks.
- Obscene or distasteful content.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Advertisements or promotional material.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering information.
When are reviews posted?
Reviews will be posted within 48 hours.
Can you give some review examples?
- "This module has a good image display feature, but the upload interface was difficult to use."
- "This module has a good image display feature, but the developer needs to learn how to design interfaces."
Review Abuse and Removal
Users should use caution and good judgment when submitting reviews, because:
- Reviews cannot be edited or removed by users once they have been left. They generally become permanent and are viewable by the public.
- Users could be held legally responsible for damages to a another user's reputation if a court were to find that the remarks constitute libel or defamation. Under federal law (the Communications Decency Act), because The Store does not censor reviews or investigate them for accuracy, The Store is not legally responsible for the remarks that users post, even if those remarks are defamatory. However, this law does not protect the person who leaves the review from responsibility for it.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Review removal
Updates to this Guidelines
The DNN Store has the right to modify and restate this Guide (Review Guidelines), and such modification(s) will be effective immediately upon being posted on our Website (store.dnnsoftware.com). You are responsible for reviewing this Guide regularly. Your continued use of the Service after such modifications will be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of all modifications to this Guide. If You are dissatisfied as a result of such modification(s), Your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Service. The online sales service and related services (this web site) is operated as a service. The Store has the right to change the conditions or discontinue the service at anytime without notification to parties participating in the service. By using the service you agree that the DNN Store cannot be held liable for any claims regarding errors, omissions, or availability of the service and to the terms listed in the Buyer Agreement, Seller Agreement, and any other service agreements. Please refer to the Policies & Guides for additional information.