I read the reviews and was impressed with the feature list so I went ahead and made the purchase. After the installation I had problem and had to get Power DNN to help me uninstalled the product. After that I contact support and they got back to me in a few days. They pointed me to an updated install package so I tried again. This time it seemed to install ok but I could not get to half of my admin pages. The support guys logged in and I left them working on making it work. A couple of days later I found that all links from google to my site was dead! They could not get it working so they just disabled the app causing all link to the web site to go nowhere. I spoke to support again and they said they would have a fix by the end of March (this was about 10 days). After I didn’t hear anything I contact support again only to be told that if would now be after Easter. Easter came and went and nobody was responding to my emails. Only after posting this review did they get in contact with me. At this point, they diagnosed the problem and gave me simple instructors to fix it. This is how it should have been a month ago.
I do have to give some credit to their support team for holding their hands up and apologising. I can see from past reviews that this is not the usual level of service they provide and I was just one customer that slipped between the cracks.