Return to Previous Page
DNNCon is a FREE one day event that aims to increase DNN user knowledge on a wide range of topics. This community-led event includes a full day of sessions for developers, designers, marketers, business owners, and system implementers. Hang out with other DNN enthusiasts, make new friends, establish business connections, and even learn a thing or two.
Anyone that has been to DNNCon will tell you it is the best way to stay on top of what is happening in the DNN Community. If you’re having a hard time convincing the boss to send you, we have come up with the top 8 reasons to attend.
Top 8 Reasons your Boss Should Send you to DNNCon 2014
1. You will become a stronger asset to your company. This conference isn’t just about networking; it’s a professional development event focused on DNN. You will learn how to streamline processes, build customer engagement, and increase productivity.
2. You will help your company stay current. With sessions focusing on marketing, content strategy, responsive design, e-commerce, and mobile, there will be an abundant amount of information for you to take back to the office on Monday.
3. You will be with your peers. DNNCon is the heartbeat of the DNNCon community. The event is a commitment to collaboration, software innovation, and development. Every DNNCon attendee is either a longtime DNN enthusiast or interested in adapting the CMS into their current efforts.
4. You will make valuable connections. From networking events like DNN After Dark to sessions with leaders in the Community, you’ll meet seasoned DNN users with unique skills and experiences to share.
5. You will have plenty to share with your co-workers. When you return to the office on Monday you will have a lot of useful notes about the event plus a list of key business contacts.
6. DNNCon is a FREE Conference. Attending the conference and events is FREE. This means that the only expense to your boss is your flight, hotel, and meals you eat outside of the conference. Not too shabby, huh?
7. You will learn about newer, better solutions. In a tech-related industry, we hardly have the opportunity to stay on top of changes. Just as soon as we master a tool, something new is introduced and we have to adapt all over again. DNNCon is all about new ideas and techniques, and will help you gain an edge over your competition.
8. The bottom line: DNNCon is an investment in our company. You will learn skills that will have a lasting effect on your work, from using responsive design to accelerate your market success to integrating EVOQ social into your client’s projects.
From creativity to business to leadership to the latest technology, DNNCon covers it all. Register now, and we look forward to seeing you there!